Sacred Reality

This blog was started by Mary. I am a Roman Catholic wife and mother, interested in applying my faith to every aspect of my life and to the world around me. I try not to be a "Sunday-only" Catholic. However, I am still working out my faith with fear and trembling.

Name:
Location: The South, United States

Roman Catholic homeschooling wife and mother working out her salvation with fear and trembling

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wow, this is cool...

Ok, so here is my first post. My husband, co-founder of the Lewis Crusade, has his own blog, too, so check it out. He is far more eloquent than I.
I named my blog, Sacred Reality, after reading a quote from the late, GREAT, Pope John Paul II, that said marriage and family were a "sacred reality." Wow, I thought. That is awesome. Would that the whole world could realize it and act on that fact.
I guess one could contemplate those two words, "sacred reality," for a lifetime. I know when things get hectic, disorganized, etc., it is hard to think of sacred reality as describing one's life, but that's what we have.

Now, how are we going to act on this? How are we going to allow God to make our lives a sacred reality?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home