Sacred Reality

This blog was started by Mary. I am a Roman Catholic wife and mother, interested in applying my faith to every aspect of my life and to the world around me. I try not to be a "Sunday-only" Catholic. However, I am still working out my faith with fear and trembling.

Name:
Location: The South, United States

Roman Catholic homeschooling wife and mother working out her salvation with fear and trembling

Saturday, July 15, 2006

What is up with the NY Times?

I have always wondered why the media feels the need to share about every program, and why liberals always demand that every detail be made known to the American public. (At least when it comes to war and terrorism--abortion is another story--ever seen it shown on TV?)
I am still wondering how on earth Dan Rather got an interview with Sadaam...better not go there!

Well, have you read this? Or anything like it?

http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/freedomline/current/in_our_opinion/Patrick-Fitzgerald-Your-Country-Has-Another-Job-For-You.html

I think the article covers it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home