Sacred Reality

This blog was started by Mary. I am a Roman Catholic wife and mother, interested in applying my faith to every aspect of my life and to the world around me. I try not to be a "Sunday-only" Catholic. However, I am still working out my faith with fear and trembling.

Name:
Location: The South, United States

Roman Catholic homeschooling wife and mother working out her salvation with fear and trembling

Monday, November 06, 2006

Everything is a GIFT

Yes, everything is a gift from God. Good, bad, or indifferent. We must accept that. Hard to swallow at times, but that is how it is. We have been hoping and praying for a new place to move, with a fair-paying job with a short commute for a long time now. We are still waiting, and honestly, it stinks. I am the most impatient person in the world, I think, so of course I want God to hurry up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home