Sacred Reality

This blog was started by Mary. I am a Roman Catholic wife and mother, interested in applying my faith to every aspect of my life and to the world around me. I try not to be a "Sunday-only" Catholic. However, I am still working out my faith with fear and trembling.

Name:
Location: The South, United States

Roman Catholic homeschooling wife and mother working out her salvation with fear and trembling

Monday, January 21, 2008

Primaries

I am depressed. Well, not exactly, but please don't tell me Hill's going to be president b/c we're splitting in 3 here in the Republican party. Please make Mike Huckabee president and if not that, then at least vice president? ARGH. I don't trust Romney or McCain. Not at all. I wish we could all worry more about our souls and less about everything else! (Myself included.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home