Sacred Reality

This blog was started by Mary. I am a Roman Catholic wife and mother, interested in applying my faith to every aspect of my life and to the world around me. I try not to be a "Sunday-only" Catholic. However, I am still working out my faith with fear and trembling.

Name:
Location: The South, United States

Roman Catholic homeschooling wife and mother working out her salvation with fear and trembling

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2034

2034 is the year this evil man gets out of jail. He is the son of immigrants from Japan. Hmm. A country taken over by a foreign power by the son of a foreigner. He has dual citizenship, and he supported a heinous campaign, forcing women and men to be sterilized, based on lies. Read the article yourself, and this is just what the BBC is telling us. Who knows what the real story is. Very, very sad.

Oh, the reason why I bring this up is one of my kids typed in "2034" into the search engine and Wikipedia pulled up a link to former President Alberto Fujimori. Whoever wrote the article is all excited that he might have a chance at restarting his political career. HUH? Hitlerific!

1 Comments:

Blogger White Jemima said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home